Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just a guy who needs advice regarding a girl. Help please?

This is the situation:


I really like a girl in my school.


She is very nice to me and we've had a few really good times.


The problem? Well, the other 75% of the time, she never really talks to me. Also, there are tons of other guys that probably like her as well.


I don't think I am very good looking, but I always thought I could make up for that with my charm and confidence. We have a lot in common, but I think she is ';out of my league';. I have never had a girlfriend and I just don't know what to do. Am I doomed to be that person that girls want to be ';friends'; with but never hang out or go out with?Just a guy who needs advice regarding a girl. Help please?
do a gesture for her to show her and get ahead of the other guys
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment