Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please help I need advice on a girl?

I am 18 years old and I am in grade 12. My high school prom is coming up soon and I am in love with this girl that I have known since elementary school. I lost touch with her in grade 10 and I found out that she had a baby but I don't care because I like her anyways. She ended up being in 2 of my classes this year and she always wants to sit next to me and to take the city bus wit me. I want to ask her to the prom but I am too afraid that she will say no what should I do.Please help I need advice on a girl?
just ask her, you will never know how she feels until you doPlease help I need advice on a girl?
Ask her! Make sure to be gentle on her. Don't put pressure on her. Be nice and kind. Good Luck.
ask her, don't be afraid. something good will happen nomatter what.
ask her. you'll never know what she'd say unless you ask

No comments:

Post a Comment