Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice on how to get a girl ?

I need some advice .. Well there's this girl at my skl who is very gd looking I really fancy her but she is also very popular I am not as popular as her but I'm nt a geek . I talk to her all the time on msn and facebook I want to ask her out but I think she would say no because of her rep. And I want her to notice me . I really want her as my gf would should I do thank you.. :)Advice on how to get a girl ?
First of popularity has nothing to do anything. Just because she has a rep doesn't mean anything. My advice is just to ask her out. I know your thinking all she can say is no well thats all she can say lol. Unless shes one of those girls who goes and tells her friends and stuff.Advice on how to get a girl ?
Try and spend some time with her either alone or in a group of friends, if you only communicate via the internet the relationship won't work very well in my opinion.


If she's truly a nice person then she won't refuse you because of her reputation, so I wouldn't worry about that part.





Good luck mate
When you ask her out say something like ';I am going to the miniture golfing friday. Do you want to come along?'; Your asking her out but you are also playing it cool because you are telling her you are going whether she goes or not. You will have fun whether she goes or not. If she is into you at all she'll want to go.
sounds bad guy move to someplace that all the people look bad and maybe you well have an change or you could become an preist
Just ask her out. If shes says no, then I'm sorry, a girl like that isn't worth your time
become a balla

No comments:

Post a Comment