Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can I have some advice with a girl I really like?

there's this girl I'm crazy for. She means alot to me. For a few years now she's given me signs of interest. and alot of them!!! We talked on the phone durng the summer, and she was asked me if I still liked her.





high school just started. I see her ONLY at lunch, but not alot, since the campus is really big. She catches me staring at her sometimes and we lock eyes for like 5 seconds. I'm really nervous to say hi to her now. I don;t know what she's going to say when I talk to her. I'm afraid she's over me for some reason.





A few days ago I saw her with her mom and they both looked at me. yesterday I saw her and her friend were walking I almost bumped into her but she moved away from me like she was trying to avoid me.


Today I was standing outside a classroom and she looked in my direction and I looked back. Then I was walking out of a class with my friend and I saw her staring in my direction for a few seconds.





should I go talk to her?? or just give up??





p.s. she's a little bit shy, and I haven't talked to her in 1 month. I'm a little shy too.Can I have some advice with a girl I really like?
talk to her!





she's probably waiting for you to make the first move.





good luck


=]Can I have some advice with a girl I really like?
Dude get that son.....Its obvious she likes you, shes shy....make the first move...this could be the one....your highschoool sweet heart...honestly would you be willing to live w/ yourself if you didnt??? make up your mind and take a leap .....leap of faith....go for it and best wishes dude.
Hmmmm i'm in sorta the same situation on not talking to her for a while. Just go up to her instead of locking eyes and say hey how are you.
if neither of u r gonna talk, u have to take the initiative she isnt going to take. talk to her. obviously, u 2 have sumthing, do it and good luck
TALK TO HER, and ask her what's up? If she's moved on.. It's going to hurt but you have to understand, and if she still likes you than what is there to loose?!
go talk to her, but in private. if shes shy, she probably wont feel comfortable talking about the topic around other people.
I'd say polish up those talking skills and go see what's up.



go for it man!


talk to her, grab some chance to confess if you can,


:D
yeah u should~


i mean its nothing bad if even if u give it a ago ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment