Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really like this girl in one of my classes but she doesnt know i exist. does anyone have any advice?

Maybe try and do something noticeable? Do something funny in class, or just something that will grab people's attention.





Girls love guys with confidence (but not ones who are over-confident). If you're a confident person, just go up and start talking to her. If you're not so confident, take small steps and just say hi to her in passing, she'll gradually start to notice you. T





hat sort of thing happened to me with a guy I liked. I didn't think he knew who I was, but I still said hi and smiled at him every day. After a couple of weeks we had an actual conversation.





But anyway, it's about you, not me.





Be brave, good luck!! xoI really like this girl in one of my classes but she doesnt know i exist. does anyone have any advice?
Let her see you talking to other girls, any girl or woman at all at least, to show her that it is possible a girl can want to talk to you and you are not completely creepy.I really like this girl in one of my classes but she doesnt know i exist. does anyone have any advice?
Introduce yourself... be bold. Try something like asking her to lunch or something casual to get better acquainted.
Oh do you know that you don't exist?
make her notice you.

No comments:

Post a Comment