Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need a helpful advice related with my girl...please help?

ok me and my girl been on and off for 6 months and now during the past 2 days she been acting a little strange which she had been acting before, anyway she stopped talking to me, which i knew it would happen since it happened before. Now i wonder since she stopped talking to me, should i act like i don't care even though i really do care about her or should i just give her time or what? I need a helpful advice related with my girl...please help?
Do not act like you don't care.. Then you guys will just start playing relationship games and that will ';jack'; with both of your emotions. You need to be upfront and honest, tell her how you feel and continue trying to contact/reach her!





And once you get the chance to talk to her, If you truly care about her and want the relationship to work.. You need to let her know that communication is crucial and that she cannot keep shutting you out of her life like that!!





Hopefully the two of you can open up and be honest, from that point on I believe your relationship would be MUCH more enjoyable!! Good Luck friend, and remember not to back down. As the man you need to take charge and steer your relationship in a healthy direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment