Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm so confused ... Boy advice for teenage girl?

Does this guy like me?





He's 16; I'm 14


I'm 5'3; he's 6'4


He's sociable; I'm shy





He's one of my brother's friends from school. We've been talking online for nearly a year, have met up once with other friends, but I was really nervous and didn't speak





He calls me 'sweets' sometimes but he also calls me 'kid' or 'kiddo'


APPARENTLY he talks about me all the time


Once I was introduced to someone who knows him, and they said ';Aren't you that girl Alex is obsessed with?';


When my friend asked what he thought of me before, he just said stuff like little and quiet


I said (refering to the time we met), ';Didn't you just love my shoes?'; and he said ';I know I loved something...';


We're going out tommorow, but 4 of my friends will be there (2 girls, 2 boys, aged 14, 15, 15 and 16)





Yeah...so...does he like me/shall I kiss him tommorow, if I can bring up the courage?I'm so confused ... Boy advice for teenage girl?
...he likes you and keep yourself in check until the moment is


right for kissing, have a good date.


yNOT?I'm so confused ... Boy advice for teenage girl?
go for it your young and beautiful and from the answer you gave my question you seem funny. who could resist you.
It sounds a lot like he really really likes you. You could just kiss him a lot of guys like that but you might just wanna ask him sometime when you too get a chance alone together. Either just be like ';hey you wouldn't happen to want to go to a movie with me next saturday';, or just be like ';hey do you like me?'; It can't hurt to ask.
you talk to much!
Why not ?
That so sweet. Young love. I would kiss him. You will never know if he really likes ya until you try. I hope it works out the wat you want it to. Good-Luck
it sounds like he likes you, but can't be for sure. if he's ';obsessed'; with you thats prolly your best sign. You should prolly ask around your friends and his and try and get some inside information or get them to get it for you.
just try to enjoy the time you spend with him, and learn if you really do like each other, when you are both comfortable with each other the kissing will take care of itself.
yes gurl kiss him i havebeen trow thatjus KISS HIM thats sounds like he likes u

No comments:

Post a Comment