Saturday, July 31, 2010

Women please help. Need some advice. Does this girl like me.?

Theres these two girls. Best friends. And I like them both. We'll call them Ann %26amp; Bell. Ann really likes me and ive been kinda talkin to her but the one i really want is her friend Bell. But Im not sure how Bell feels. And thats what Im trying to figure out so I dont lead Ann on. N E Ways. Bell flirts with me obviously im not that girl illiterate. We have these silent moments that we stare into eachothers eyes for like 4, 5 seconds and they happen like 10-15 times everynight. She comes and pinches my cheeks and says oh your so cute. She comes and asks me to play catch with her when there are like 15 other people that she has been friends with longer that she could ask. I in return flirt back in some way. But then heres what throws me off. Sometimes shes getting ready and gets all dolled-up and someone asked her why you getting all dressed up and then she say Im gonna find myself a hot man tonight. And sometimes she says things like you're my best homeboi. So what is goin on? Im so confused. does she like me and is just afraid of hurting her friend?Women please help. Need some advice. Does this girl like me.?
I'm sorry to say this but I think that she just thinks of you as a friend. Some girls are just naturally flirty and leave boys like yo-yo's. I think you should look someone else for a girlfriend. Maybe ';Ann'; would be a good choice, talk to her get to know her more. Who knows you might find you have more common with her. At least you will know where you stand xWomen please help. Need some advice. Does this girl like me.?
just ask her and see wat u 2 can do togeather
sounds like she likes more just as a friend.
hmmm I think she is just a big flirt and that's how she is and you are misinterpreting her signs. if she calls your her best homeboi and says oh your so cute then she isn't in to you. sorry. go for Ann
Go for it, because girls say stuff like ';find myself a hot man'; and similar stuff to that. She probably says the ';homeboi'; thing because she's confused if you like her too. I'm 99% sure she likes you. Good Luck I hope everything works out for you!
She totally likes you!!!! Go for it ;)
My advice, talk to ';ann'; and tell her whats going on in your head that way if things turn out that you and bell start a relationship... it's not akward and you aren't hurting any feelings or loosing any friends. It's important to stay honest. It sounds like this girl bell is throwing the moves at ya.... return them, sit her down and ask her if she thinks there's something between the two of you, if not.... no love lost. If there is then go from there and tell her how you feel, be romantic and open, girls love a man that shows some real emotion! Hell it could turn into one of the best relationships you have! Good luck! remember it is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment