Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking for advice on how to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?

I'm 27 (and obviously ';relationship-challenged';) and she's 22.





Anyway, I got up the courage to ask her to dinner a few weeks ago, and she agreed to let me take her. I had a great time, and she appeared to have had a good time also. We've hung out every weekend since, (for a total of about 4 dates) but they've all been completely innocent (saw a movie, went for a walk in the park, got ice cream, etc). We have not kissed or hugged each other or held hands even or anything like that yet.





Anyway, I really really like this girl and I want her and I to be a couple. How do you suggest I go about asking her? I'm not very good at these type of things. How should I approach the subject of going from friends to boyfriend / girlfriend?





I'm particularly interested in opinions of girls as to how you would like to be asked this question and from guys as to how you did ask this question in the past with success.





Thanks all.Looking for advice on how to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?
dude...she obviously is giving you the green light...go for it and when the moment is right throw your tongue down her throat....women love it when a guy moves slowly but she is probably worried that you might be gay or not interested if you haven't even held hands yet...you are 27, she is 22, you don't need to ask her to go steadyLooking for advice on how to ask a girl to be my girlfriend?
Thats very sweet and she's into you because she would have avoided all those dates if she didn't!





Do something romantic....





Hire out some 'romantic-comedy' chick flicks.. they got a lot of 'every girl's dream' asking out proposal type thing : ]





And girls love roses and chocolates and teddies





and make sure its a nice location and setting and that she is in THE RIGHT MOOD... if she is angry or something save it or her response won't be so optimistic.... and she'll wonder why you picked such bad timing!





HOPE YOU LUCK





but seriously... don't worry she will say yes : ]
just go up to her and say ';so, we goin out or what?'; lol
I think that she will be pretty much expecting the general progression of things anyway, even though it might be unspoken there is always an understanding of where things are going. So it's probably not as necessary to build it up into a big event unless you really want to. I asked my now-boyfriend out, mostly by hinting and general conversational pointers towards being a couple, which he reciprocated. In the end I couldn't stand it any more and sent him a text saying, 'I'm dying to ask you out! It's driving me mad.' and when we saw each other next it was just like, we were a couple. A few boyfriends in the past have asked me out by asking to kiss me or referring to me as their girlfriend, which was fine but I guess it all depends on you two as individuals. Each situation is totally unique. Maybe it might feel more natural to kiss first or maybe better to ask her out officially first. I guess for me the best way is always the easiest and most natural feeling. Hope it all works out.
cave man stile. hit her on head with club then take her to ur love nest oohgaaboogaa.lol
ask her to go to dinner with you, just have a nice friendly time. during the course of the meal just tell her how you feel and that you would like to step up the relationship a bit. tell her you want the both of you to be exclusive to each other, you want her to date only you and that you don't want anyone else but her. don't be overly sappy..don't do some elaborate scheme you see on those movies.. just be real.. chicks dig ';real';
i think you should discuss with that girl. Tell her how you feel at her. It may work and don't forget to bring flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment