Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone please give me advice on this girl !! what should I do ?

Well pretty much have we talked on the phone for the past 3-4 months everyday, out of every guy she talks to ... she talks to me the most since she told me that, two days ago I told her how I feel and how I like her a lot.. and the thing is she told me a month ago that she wanted to try being more than friends.





but when I told her how I felt.. she told me cause this other guy said that he likes her, she doesn't like hurting or choosing, the drama cause she knows what it feels like to be hurt (she has been single for over a year now and her really hurt cuz he broke up with her for another girl and this guy that told her he likes her, she use to like but she stuff like he turned into an asshole and its like he doesn't give up) .. basically she said that wants to cool things down , I even said to her I know theres something there... Its not that I am not moving to fast or anything,When we talked about she did say she is confused and doesn't know she what wants. but I feel like I should be her friend and in the next couple of months tell her again.. I really like this girl alot and i want to be with her.





Even after this.. I called her the next in the afternoon, then she called me in the evening and she just recently texted me sayin ';whats up'; I don't know if she just testing me to see if I will still talk to her or maybe she does like me and doesn't want to hurt the other guy...





we just finshed texting and I ended with a '; hope u get a good mark on your essay and your probably at work so I will talk to you later ?... then she reply with '; Yea, I'll call you later';.....THIS IS MAKING NO SENSE TOO ME!!Can someone please give me advice on this girl !! what should I do ?
Well in your situation there are two straight forward choices. Choice A) You bite the bullet and ask her out. or choice B) you wait your time and ask when things have as she said ';cooled down';. Worst case scenario for choice A) is she says no and you get shifted into permanent friend land. Worst case scenario for choice B) is while you wait the other guy pouches and you lose what ever would/could happen with her. So ultimately it's all a gamble.





If you can't make up your mind flip a coin!

No comments:

Post a Comment