Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please, give me some good advice with this girl?

I'm 17 and she is 19 I can't tell if she has a problem with the age thing, she flirts with me sometimes but seems to do the same with other guys that work with us, I really need something to wow her, I know to just be myself I have done that for a while but I'm worried that I'm getting friend zoned, we went to a movie and nothing happened we just watched it and left, she agreed to go with me which was good but i just really need something to get me out of the friend zone and make her more interested than normal in me, and how do I know if she has trouble with the age thing!?! She has also flirted before and said stuff like this one time when I told her i forgot what i was going to say she was like, that you have a secret crush on me?





So yeah plz answers those 3 questions, im not worried about akwardness in workplace afterwardsPlease, give me some good advice with this girl?
well you're not gonna know if she's uncomfortable with the age thing unless you ask her.





i met my boyfriend at work.... im 25 and he's 19. At first i had a huge problem with the age thing, but after he worked on me for a long while i gave in and went and hung out with him a couple times. We were both very similar. We were both very sexual.... (i know you're younger so i don't wanna really push the sex talk, but ya.) So anyway. I was house sitting for a friend and i asked him to come over to hang out. nothing happened the first night. the second night something did... then the third night i said no to his come ons to make sure that he didn't want it to just be a ';friends with benefits'; thing. He decided that he wanted it to be more.





So can't really say that that's how it could turn out with you, but im happy to share my experience with the same sort of problem

No comments:

Post a Comment