Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please just give me some advice about this girl.?

She and I were really close friends. We got closer then I have ever been with anyone in my life. Then she started to like lead me on. How I thought was she wanted to be with me. I thought the world of her and wanted to be with her more then anything. In my eyes she was perfection in the flesh. She knew how much I loved her. Then I just finally broke the ice and put it all out there about what was going on between us. Then she completely blows me off and says she is strait after all the comments and conversations and even sayin how her first was a girl. I felt like an idiot. I trusted her and she lead me on and broke my heart. Now she has deleted everything about me on her myspace and hooked up with this guy at our school and it is killing me inside. I never felt so bad in my life.


She want to continue to be friends but I just don't think I can do that. I care for her too much and don't really know how to feel about what she did to me. I feel like I should hate her but I don't she means the world to me but she broke my trust. How can you get over this?Please just give me some advice about this girl.?
Sounds like you were just an ego boost to her :( I would try to move on, there are plenty of girls out there who will appreciate you and respect you as much as you deserve. If you remain friends is up to you, but personally I would say stay away from someone who treats you like that. Maybe you only loved the person you thought she was? She seems to have shown her true colours now and I would put my energy into finding someone who feels the same about you instead of trying to salvage a relationship with someone who lead you on. Good luck hun :)Please just give me some advice about this girl.?
Hun the same exact thing happened to me about 4 months ago. And now she's been with two guys and I have had a girl friend. She broke my heart but I have learned more about myself and I have moved on. Trust me you will move on, it may seem impossible now but it will happen. I am so much happier. No one needs to be with someone who will make them feel like their on top of the world, and then push them off. Now I am more then sure she regrets it, but I won't risk my happiness again, and neither should you.
It sounds either like this girl is really scared, nervous of commiting to her sexuality. Either that or she was messing you around. Try get her to talk to you properly about it, and ask her all your why's. She has no right to string you along like that, and you deserve better than that.
i think something happened that made her afraid. like friends found out or parents, etc. sometimes we run from the things we love most in fear
sorry to hear that we have all been there as well but that feeling will never go away but over time it will die down esp when you meet another girl who is better then this girl later on in life (i know you think you will never find another girl like her but you will)


Maybe shes scared about what her family or religion will think about her but look at it this way she lead you on then did a complete 180 so what does that tell you about the type of person she is
a similar thing happened to me. Was friends with this BEAUTIFUL girl, she led me on,I finally asked her out, she broke my heart by turning me down. she then stopped talking to me and started dating a guy.


BLAH right?


well, here is the thing. You have become stronger as a result of it. You have learnt some serious stuff about yourself, and found out what kind of a friend she actually is.


she wants to be friends now?


screw it! she hurt you once, who says she wont do it again?


my girl did.


Its not worth it, really. find someone who will treat you like the princess you are.


It obviously wasn't meant to be with her,


and she was a stepping stone in your life to teach you a lesson.


Get over this by finding another love interest! get out with your friends or talk to someone about it.


Soon she will also see the consequence of her actions, because you will no longer hang out with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment