Saturday, July 31, 2010

Parents: can you give me advice about this girl who is giving me trouble at school?

The other day my friend and i were in platos closet shopping around, this girl that goes to my school kept glaring at us and scowled when we asked for dressing rooms. She looked familiar, but i had no idea who she was. Well, my friend and i look alike--and when we were leaving my friend left some clothes on the ground while i hung up all mine...but we didn't take them out of the room and we were even supposed to be in the same room--we didn'tknow that and the girl was the one who gave us the room without objecting...but this other lady was like ';you arent alllowed to be in the same room, girls';





Well now...she is hanging out with this kid who is in my math class and lunch and she sees me everyday and just GLARES at me...and the other day i go ';that girl is staring at me again.'; and she goes OH YOU TALKING ****? and i just turned around and walked off. So then a girl came in to class and goes ';Why do you hate april?'; and i said, ';who is april?'; and she said ';oh you ruined platos closet. HER store.'; And i said, ';its not her store'; and she goes '; well she works there.'; so i told her the the story and she walked off.





Well so shes been staring at me for the past week and pointing at me and laughing and crap and ive just been ignoring her and not making eye contact with her and acting like i don't care. But yesterday she came up to me and was like'; HEY chick? Next time you wanna talk **** about me, say it to my face?'; and i finally said, ';WHO ARE YOU? I DONT KONW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE?'; and she goes, oh yoiu don't? ok. and walks off? And i dont get it!! and she is still glaring at me and still laughing and someone was like yeah, she hates you she wants to get in a big fight with you.





So idk...what to do? Should i go up there and apologize? Or should i just ignore it. I mean its not HER store...its not a big deal unless she lost her job and to be honest i think she has me and my friend mixed up because it wasn't me that left the clothes on the ground!Parents: can you give me advice about this girl who is giving me trouble at school?
Your kidding right? Tell her it wasn't you, and get over it ! God, you'd swear this was a big deal !Parents: can you give me advice about this girl who is giving me trouble at school?
Well we all know that you are right and that is isn't her store.


But from my experience People just want a reason to hate other people


The best ting can do is put on a fake smile and be like ';I'm sorry if I ruin ';your store'; and I never meant to get in your way';


So yea........

No comments:

Post a Comment