Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey all of you hotties (girls) out there. I need some advice on my girl.?

So my girl friend and I have been together for about a moth now. Her name is Ashley Mason. She is so hot and I really like her. She is really special to me but, lately she has been giving me the ******* cold shoulder. she won't kiss me or hug me let alone make out or have sex. I have no clue what is up with her. I think i should breakup with her. But her heart would be broken and honestly I love her and I don't want her heart to be broken. What should I do?Hey all of you hotties (girls) out there. I need some advice on my girl.?
try to figure out what is wrong. it could be something serious or maybe shes just trying to figure things out in her life. its good that u love her and are considering her feelings but remember, love isnt just about the physical stuff. you should love ashley for her personality and if she lets say wants to take it slower or something like that, you should respect her decision and wait for her if you really love her.Hey all of you hotties (girls) out there. I need some advice on my girl.?
just ask her why shes being weird...
sounds like she might have lost interest in you its possible shes with someone else and you dont know it - maybe shes afraid of hurting you

No comments:

Post a Comment