Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ok so I previously asked for advice about this girl...?

but now... she ended up getting back together with her ex-boyfriend.. that was last monday. Ive been hanging out with her bestfriend and she has been helping me through it... This past weekend they ditched me on friday... cause they had prior plans... so why make plans with me right? then On saturday i helped her move... and then we got ready to go to the club at their new apartment. All night her bestfriend was kind of being mean to me and the girl i liked was being nice... then they were both nice to me.. i got really drunk and they both danced with me and even got a lap dance from the girl i liked... but i didnt really feel them as much as i used to just cause i was kinda upset... neways we were ready to go and usually i stay the night at their house... but i guess the girl i liked's boyfriend and his friends are gonna go to their house also... i was already drunk and they told me that im just dropping them off.. her best friend drove home and when we got to their house.. her best friend gave me a kiss on the cheek and the girl i liked gave me a long hug... then they LET me drive back to the club to get my buddy while I was obviously heavily intoxicated... this kinda hurt my feelings... so me and my buddy went back home to orange county that night... (i drive down to see them almost everyday from orange county to san diego).... neways sunday mornign i was really worried about it... so i asked her bestfriend if we could talk about it.. (previously the night before she texted me telling me that she hopes that im doing ok) so that kinda shows that she kidna cares... but....sorry to get off track ...i asked her to meet me sometime during the day...she said ok ill call you when were done at the airshow. so i went home took a nap at 2 and didnt wake up ill 8pm... no call.. i texted her ';ok so i guess ill jsut go to bed now..'; she texted me back saying ';sorry i was at dinner with my parents'; then she told me good night ... this morning she called and said do you want to talk now... well iw as getting ready for work so i couldnt really...





on my way to work i texted her ...';its just weird now...';


she said ';how so';


and then i said '; well ever since he (the ex boyfriend of her best friend) came back into the picture its like were done with landon, compare this weekend to the other weekends... i mean i expected this from her but not You';


she siad ';ouch. we had prior plans this weekend i couldnt help that... i did really try to make time to hang out with you..i did alot on your behalf you dont know about...';


so i asked her what she did and she said ';**** (thats her bestfriends name and the girl i liked) doesnt want to have MUCH to do with you and im making the effort to keep hanging out with you cuz its rude to just use someone like that'; ....





i asked her if we could talk about it in person later tonight...





my question is... what the hell do i say to her...


my feelings are hurt and id still love to hang out with her and the girl i liked too ... mostly her now since the girl i liked really hurt me...





what the hell do i do? my other friends tell me to just drop them... but im the kind of person that when i start to care about someone... ill do my best to make it work..so thats what im gonna do with the best friend is to keep friends with her...





but what do i tell her... what should i do.Ok so I previously asked for advice about this girl...?
Personally, its a situation that you really need to get out of. Your getting yourself into a psudo-friendship with someone out of pitty, and that never ends well. Walk away from the situation while you can with your head held high...you have done all you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment