Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice with a girl I like?

There's this girl I like. We've had our good times and in the summer she called me and we talked on the phone and she said if I still liked her. In summer school she asked my friends about me. Things were going really well and we both felt the same way about each other. She's had a crush on me since 6th grade, and she given alot of sings of interest.





High school started and we don;t have any classes together. Sometimes I see her on campus and A few times I've seen her stare at me. about 3 times we've locked eyes, and when I see her I stare at her sometimes. The other day I came out of a classroom and her and mom were in front of me and as I passed by her they both stared at me.





On thursday I walked out of a class and I saw my friend walking in the hall. I caught up to him and then I turned around and saw her looking at me for a few seconds.


Then at lunch I saw her walking with her friend,this guy passed next to her and she just scooted out of the way so she wouldn't bump into him, but she passed by me and she completely hid behind her friend.





what's up with her??





p.s. I've known her since I was 10.I need some advice with a girl I like?
It sounds like she's interested. Maybe you two should quit all of the staring and just go out. she's waiting on you to ask her, so ask her. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment