Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice for a girl?

so theres this girl that I really uber duber like, but I've never actually met her before...her friends introduced us online and I've talked to her on the phone plenty of times so I know shes not imaginary. She lives about an hour away, and my parents wont let me drive alone





she says she likes me 2, but one of her friends (whos also my friend) says that she is just messing around with me and doesnt really like me. who should I believe? is there away I can find out if she does without leaving my town??I need some advice for a girl?
i wouldn't risk the danger or time to see her. she could just be using time. are there no girls that live near you that u've seen before for you?I need some advice for a girl?
well shes probably messin with you
trust your friend...but just to make sure ask her in the most serious tone ever if she true likes and if she laughs first or does whatever like says hold one..know that your friend is right
call her up, and simply tell her how you feel, and ask her for the truth.
this probably wont help but INTERNET DATING IS THE MOST STUPIDEST THING IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment