Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can someone give me some advice about a girl?

I've like this girl for about 3 years now because i'm a twat. She knows i like her but she doesn't seem too interested in me, although at one point last year we went prom together and we was getting along really well and she hinted a lot that she liked me. That went **** up, but i still like her a lot. The other week I asked her to cinema, but shortly after she told me she had been cinema with another boy on that night. SO obviously my initial reaction was that i got really pissed off. We haven't really spoke since and i have found that she is becoming really unfair in the things she is saying to me. SO i really was at wits end with her at this point and decided to pack it all in, she text me some joke last night and still being very annoyed with her i text back saying 'don't ever talk to me or text me again'. I still really like her and i think maybe i have made the wrong choice to end our friendship. What do you guys think?


ThanksCan someone give me some advice about a girl?
Well... Honestly if this is a bad situation and it is effecting your life in a negative way you should probably try to move on. I know its hard but if you distance yourself from her it will make it easier.





However from personal experience what I would suggest that you do is talk to her about this. It is the only real way that you can get closure otherwise you will always have that thought of ';what if?'; in you head. The most that could happen is that you find out how she feels and moves on otherwise it doesn't matter anyway.





Good luck man.





Edit:





First... playing hard to get is just a bad idea, its already been 3 years I don't think that is going to get you anywhere. Not to come off in a mean way but I am 21 and have a lot of experience on the subject. Don't take the advice of a 16 year old girl, its a bit immature.Can someone give me some advice about a girl?
move on
well...mabey she does like you she could be to embarresed to tell you or she is really not interested ....you should txt her and say that your really sorry and explain to her that you really like her and you just got a bit pissed off because she went with the cinima with some other dude and you got jealous because you like her alot ...and you will know if shes interested....she will either tell you she likes you back or say shes sorry but she doesnt feel that way ..good luck!





xsarahx!
Well she can tell you obviously like her a lot. But if I were you I would just play hard to get, don't text her or talk to her near as much. Eventually if she has any feelings for you at all, she will come to you. If not, it wasn't meant to be. Girls typically don't like when guys are too desperate (not saying you are.) but I would just play it cool and wait for her. Then if she doesn't talk to you, then she wasn't that interested anyway and you just move on ;)





Hope this helped.
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment