Saturday, July 31, 2010

What should I do?!?! I need advice with this one girl?

So, there is this girl. She is my best friend, and I have this huge crush on her, but she doesn't know. She told me that she likes me too. The only problem is, she doesn't want a boyfriend.....ever. She's too afraid of getting hurt so she doesn't want a boyfriend or anything. Other guys asked her out and she said no, and some of these guys she liked too. I like her so much, but I don't think I can do anything about it. If you know any ways, what should I do?What should I do?!?! I need advice with this one girl?
but seeing your her best friend she knows you wont deliberatly hurt her





yes she is saying no to all these guys but who said shes going to say no to you, you wont know til you ask





and if she says no to you it sounds like she is missing out on a great guy who cares so much about her, she shouldnt let her fear of gettin hurt push away any chance of happiness





no one can promise a heart wont get broken with a relationship but the love from that relationship can overcome that





good luck





ask her !!What should I do?!?! I need advice with this one girl?
tell her how much you care about her and tell her you will never hurt her
Maybe she's secretly hinting that she wants you? Tell her that you can make it work out, that you two will be happy I mean. Even if you do break up, that's part of life, and she'll still have those happy memories about you. You two will still be friends IF you break up. You need to reassure her though, somehow.
try to somehow tell her how you feel...somehow just try...its hard but its the only way to find out

No comments:

Post a Comment