Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can somebody please give me advice about a girl?

I am 15 years old in England and there is a girl in the year below me at school. Me and my friends all thaught she was good looking and about 4 months ago my friend who I will call friend # 1, added her on MSN messenger and he started getting to know her because he liked her, I also added her and I liked her, we started talking pirvately and we got realy close, we wen't behind my friends back because she didn't like him in that way but we didn't know how he would take it.





We started meeting up on the weekends and we got very close and I kissed her quite a few times. We started to realise we were in love but we wern't together officialy because of my friend although we acted like it, we were dedicated to each other and acted like boyfriend and girlfriend.





My friend found out about us and didn't take it well but after a while it all blew over and we were still close, very close infact, we texted or talked all day every day and I was in love, she also told me she was in love with me. Then after many weeks of going out together but not officialy being an item, I suppose we were unoficially seeing eachother. But anyway last weekend on a Friday I was out with friends in an area near to her friends' house where she was sleeping the night, I went to meet her and we sat on a wall together chatting, she was sitting on my lap and we were realy close, then a friend came over who I will call friend #2. Friend #2 had also added her online and on myspace, he had seemed to have been flirting with her alot and they had commented eachothers photos on myspace saying eachother are gorgeous and stunning. Anyway I told him me and this girl were very close and almost an item and asked him to back off.





So anyways when we were sittong on the wall friend #2 came over and she jumped off me and slid away from me up the wall and I started to whisper to her ' why did you do that, i thaught he knew about us' and she wouldn't explain she was telling me to shh. Anyways her and her friend decided to go home and friend #2 was stil there, she just hugged me and said bye, when on any other night she wud have kissed me. So I started thinking and got myself angry and friend #2 went after her to talk to her and was walking her home so I chased after them caught up and she came over to ask if she could have my gloves, I gave them her and we talked privately, I asked her about what had happend on the wall and she said it was because he was friends with friend # 1 and it was like rubbing it in his face, which come to think of it is a reasonable explenation but I didn't think so at the time. I forgot to add that night I told her I had spoken to friend #2, told him to back off and he admited to me that he liked her.





Anyway this girl gets alot of male attention and she just assumes they all want to be friends but I know they want more, anyway a boy walked past who i know she is close with and she ran up to him, shouting his name, jumped on him and hugged him and walked with him hugging him and ignored me, so I walked off back to my friend without saying bye, my friends started making me worse saying that the boy is all over her and I shouldn't stand for it, so I sent some stupid texts.





Anyway I realised I was in the wrong and now a week later we have had many long nights of discussing things and me practically begging her to be with me but she has decided that things have changed and she doesn't see me like that anymore.





She said everything she said about me was true, so I don't see how it could go away because of one small mistake, she used to say she loved me and her life wasn't complete without me. Her friends said that she had said I was over-protective but I told her I could change that and will do anything for her but she said she doesn't feel that way anymore.





I am heartbroken and although after a few days I am feeling better now, I still want her back. She said to her friend that she misses how we were and couldn't imagine being that happy again so I told her she could have it all back and I havn't changed but she won't give me the chance, now she has gone on a school trip for a week which has done me good and helped me to get over her but everybody says if I want her back I should not talk to her for a while and make her see what she is missing.





Please give me advice on what is going through her head, why she feels the way she does, and what I can do to get her back if I can get her back? Thank You.Can somebody please give me advice about a girl?
your friends are right. ignore here and it will drive her crazy. make her see wat shes missing.


your only 15. so while this girl seems to be everything to you just remeber everything happens for a reason, she probably wasnt the right girl for youCan somebody please give me advice about a girl?
To get her back go out with another cute girl from your school. Girls hate it when they think that they have compettion with another girl 4 the same guy. The if they fight over you, you should make the choice of who you would rather date. I wish you the best of luck to you!!! Goo luck. :) :) :) =) =) %26lt;3
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment