Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies please help I need advice about a girl?

Aight so there is this gorgoeus girl that I'm friends with and we were dating last year but she broke up with me cuz of a misunderstanding and about a month ago she told me that she hasnt ever gotten over me and I haven't with her either idk why I'm just stuck on here


she has a bf right now though that has cheated on her twice with 2 dif chicks ( her friends?)


don't ask why she doesnt break up with him she has tried but just can't


he is such a f******* dick to her and I hate him for it


he has been acting like he is going to break up with her lately


if they do I know that I could get her but should I??????





THANKSLadies please help I need advice about a girl?
Thats your cue. Become close with her so when they do break up , you'll be her shoulder to lean on. And when she goes to talk to you about him, let her know she deserves so much better. Let her know how beautiful she is and how she can have anyone she wants but y stay will someone who won't treat her right. but while she's going through this DO NOT try to ask her out because she will catch on to what you're trying to do. You wait till she's getting better, spend more time with her, and at a perfect moment when you both are together, ask her out. I'm a female, so it should work.Ladies please help I need advice about a girl?
I've been in this same situation.I think you should tell her that she deserves better and that she should break up with him if he is treating her like crap.And you guys should just go for it.If she actually regrets breaking up with you i can tell she wants you more than anything.
thats cute so obviously your into her and shes into you. she should really get rid of the douche. i think you guys should start hanging out again as friend and from there itll progress. sounds like shes going through a lot, be there for her and show her what kind of guy you are
if she really likes you she will break up with her BF but.... are you sure she is not afraid of him, maybe he has a temper as it doesn't sound like he treats her good, help her get away from him if you think he behaves aggressive with her
She's a trick. If she hasn't gotten over you and is getting treated like crap by her boyfriend, why doesn't she end it with him and get back with you? Something isn't right here...
I aint feeling it either really it just don't seem right..


i would pass on it. and find someone else.
Look, it doesn't seem like a good sign that this girl is willing to put up with being cheated on multiple times and disrespected by another guy. I know you think you should be her price charming, but be wary of girls with low self esteem because they demand so much from other people just to feel stable.





You need to let her know that she needs to respect herself. If she can't see herself being with this guy for the rest of her life, then she needs to stop wasting precious time and end it now. If she's not willing to end it NOW, then you must not be worth it to her.





You deserve a girl who would drop anyone to be with you in a heartbeat. You don't want to be hanging around waiting for someone who is possibly needy and insecure.





I can't really choose for you whether or not to get with her when and if she breaks up with this guy, but just use your intuition. If you're having doubts about it, then stick with your gut because it's usually right.
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment