Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please Help!!! I need some advice about the girl I have been seeing and I am so confused.?

So, I was seeing this girl for about a month. We were hanging out all of the time. Slept at each other's houses probably 80% of the nights and were sexually intimate. On Sunday the 8th she told me that she thought that our relationship was getting too serious too fast, which I agreed with. We talked about it but did not really end the conversation with, well, how we should handle our relationship from that point on. I get the feeling that I tried to do too much and that overwhelmed her. I didn't call her until that following Wednesday, as to give her some space. When I talked to her on Wednesday I told her that I had work that night but asked if she wanted to come over later to which she said, ';yes, sounds good. Call me when you get off';. So i called her while I was working to let her know when I was getting off and then texted her when I got off. I never heard from her. I have not called her since, because I want to give her space and not seem clingy or overwhelming. She has 3 roommates as well ( all 21 years old) that I know were stressing her out about her and I relationship. They were constantly asking her, ';what we were, or what was going on with us';. When we talked that Sunday she actually shed a few tears when talking about this. I know a big part is that she does not want to have to label what we are. Also, she is an Aries and very free spirited and independent.





So, I texted her today about 3 hours ago saying. ';Hey. How is your break going?'; and I have not heard back from her. What should I do? At this point I am so lost.





Any advice on what to do would be much appreciated.Please Help!!! I need some advice about the girl I have been seeing and I am so confused.?
Call her, get her to pick up, and ask her if you've been dumped. If she doesn't pick up, you probably have.

No comments:

Post a Comment