Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need a woman advice on this or just anybody advice about this girl who's giving me head aces ?

There this girl I like ( and she knows it) and last friday we went to the mall had alright time. I got her a gift and she got me one too, and she wanted to drive my car I told her she can drive it when Jan comes then she put on a little pout, in a cute way, and said she wasn't going to talk to me. So the next day I saw her and she still playing that game so im like whatever let her play her game then from Sunday to today shes really not talking to me like she use too, asked her but still not getting a answer. But when i say something to her she just have this smirk on her face then passes by. Now I don't know if she is still playing games with me, which is really starting to piss me off now, or she really doesn't want to have nothing to do with me any more. I have this funny feeling shes not playing hard to get but i maybe wrong, I just don't know anymore.I need a woman advice on this or just anybody advice about this girl who's giving me head aces ?
to me it sounds like she is playing hard to get and like she might really like you and just wants your attention. its hard to say what to do to get her to talk to you again since i don't really know what kind of girl she is but just try to give her some attention and see how that works but if she keeps playing really hard to get you might want to move on to someone who doesn't do that kind of stuff and tries to get her way all the time





hope i helpedI need a woman advice on this or just anybody advice about this girl who's giving me head aces ?
don't you get it ... she wants your attention. She likes the fact that she can ignore you and you will keep coming back to her and try to get her to talk.





... this is a situation where you can say ';2 can play at that game'; Don't try to get her to talk anymore try to not even look her direction then she will talk to you.
Sounds like she is playing games to me. But show her that you really like her, and if she still isn't talking to you, try to ask her if she is over it. If she is...Don't be desperate, and move on.
Sounds like she's a spoiled brat playing little games. I bet if you ignore her back then she'll try to talk to you then. Don't play that stupid game with her...it is a waste of time!
explain to her why you wouldnt let her drive till january..





then smile possibly wink (sometimes its cute..)





and then YOU pretend like nothing happened and move on. most likely she'll forget
Wow, what kind of car do you drive? Obviously, that is all she wanted.
Do you really want to be involved with a girl who obviously likes playing childish games. Run like the wind man!!!!
if you had let her drove your car none of this would happen.
shes still playing hard to get. make yourself irresitable to her and she'll come around.


hope it works out!
Let her drive your car and that will smooth things over. Always give girls what they want dawg...ha ha.
find someone else. its not worth the head ache
dont waste your time on crap like that..
I think shes trying to be 'sexy' and dominant...but shes making apure tit of herself. Mate their are plenty of other girls out there.


This one just wants you to chase her down,but shes playing waaaaaay too hard and actually putting you off her. My advice,how bout you dont speak to her and see if she chases you...thats if you really like her,other wise dont dignify yourself to do so.





And if she is actually not playing hard to get and has a genuine problem...then she is very immature for not being able to tell you.





Just go up to her and ask her whats up?


You actually have nothing to loose if she cant speak to you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment