Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey I need some advice about this girl I like. I appreciate it.?

Ive been talking to this girl that I met about 3 weeks ago 3-4 times a week. we talk for a while and dont really run out of things to talk about, but i dont really get the feeling that she is completely into me. what can I do to try to build her attraction for me? I do like her and I think if i get past this and get her to open up more we could have a good relationship. I just really want a signal back that she likes me more than just someone to talk to. thanks.Hey I need some advice about this girl I like. I appreciate it.?
just be forward and talk to her


say that you like her most first of all try to be a good friends then if your really true to her she automatically will turn towards to you to say her love


try to do this this will really work out





or





straight away go and tell your love to her i don't know whether she'll accept your love but she'll think about itHey I need some advice about this girl I like. I appreciate it.?
If she's not attracted to you then you can't build something out of nothing, it may just be a friend thing. Ask her out! When I've been in situations like this, I just thought the guy wasn't into me so she may not realize your feelings. You might get hurt if she's not interested but at least you'll know. Fortune favors the bold!
If you play an instrument tell her. girls like that. also be yourself when you tell her. dont just say ';hey i play guitar or this and that';. only tell her that if you do play anything. do not lie. also tell her she's pretty (works all the time)
Maybe get a group together and include her and maybe you guys will build a stronger bond and be able to talk about things you guys did or inside jokes you have.





This always worked for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment