Thursday, July 29, 2010

Could someone please give me advice? (about a girl)?

Ill try to keep this brief...





But there is this girl Ive been talkin to for some time....SHe is really nice to me, and we both have no problem being around each other...However, she asked me to go out to a bar with her...The problem with that is, I dont drink, and I really have a hard time socializing with other people. She knew about how I felt about drinking, and she said I didnt have to drink, she just wanted to hang out with me....





SO i went...ANd I had a miserable time...Im a very softspoken guy, and this place was far out of my comfort zone....I tried to look like I was having a good time, but she def knew I wasnt, and she seemed upset. I tried to apologize for me being such a drag...





Even though she told me its okay, I still feel shes upset, and probably never wants to hang out with me again...





Im too embarrassed to even text or call her...Im not sure what to do, or think....





Ill see her again in class Tuesday!





Any advice or thoughts would be great!Could someone please give me advice? (about a girl)?
sometimes the only way to brake out of your shell is to face your demons head on....by you going to a place outside of your comfort zone, is a start...now....you have a choice here...first...do you like this girl that much that you are willing to continue to go out to please her an maybe you will slowly become a bit more open an outgoing...which i might add, women like that in a guy.....or, are you that passive that its just not gona be worth it.....she may see after a few times going out w/ you that your not her type, an move on to someone else.....your gona come across alot of obstacals in life that you think you cant do...but you can, an it always get easir each time you try.....if you sit back an not try new things that you think you cant do, you will fall into a pattern thru life thats will only hold you back....an you can go to bars an not drink....thats not really an issue w/ woman....but face your fears...you will meet so many new people you will call friends by opening yourself up to new things..jus text her to say hi an let her no that you hope she had fun even though you were a lil uncomfortable.....if she really likes you, she will respond positive to you.....good luckCould someone please give me advice? (about a girl)?
If she stops liking you because you don't drink then she was never worth it, and you'll be better of without her. There are tons of women out there who don't drink and I hope you'll find one of them or perhaps a girl who respects a guys choice for not drinking.





My advice to you is be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment