Thursday, July 29, 2010

I m gonna meet a girl (chat friend) on Saturday very 1st time. Can u ppl advice me how shud I talk, behave etc?

Be yourself!!!!I m gonna meet a girl (chat friend) on Saturday very 1st time. Can u ppl advice me how shud I talk, behave etc?
Haha...im meeting a girl I met online next week myself. We have been talking for a couple of weeks. Just be yourself like you were when you were chatting. dont try to be something you are not. She will know if you are faking it or not. Just relax and enjoy yourself. She will pick up on that vibe and do the samething.I m gonna meet a girl (chat friend) on Saturday very 1st time. Can u ppl advice me how shud I talk, behave etc?
Be calm, suave, smart and sexy...


Reply politely. Show respect towards her. n yea, carry some chocolates and flowers. Chocolates are compulsory. Flowers can be optional. Never show whether u r sad even though if u r. Be a formal friend if u r seeking love. Proceed later.
Just b what u r!!


Don't exaggerate on nething!!


Just relax n say what ur heart says!


I don't mean rubbish!! Heart can speak even rubbish sometimes!


Don't try to act kiddish...childish...or even funny!!


All d best for ur date!! Hope she's d same as u think!!
remember don't show that you are fool or a stupid and be smart enough to talk to her. Don't feel shy or scared. So be confident.
Hey Hey


Don't go


because u may be in trouble OR may be good


And u know never know about girls.... even god don't know.. they smart but be carefull
talk using ebonics
The same way you did in chat.
DONT CHANGE URSELF FOR GIRLS, DONT SHY MUCH. ENJOY THE COMPANY
Yes I agree... just be yourself %26amp; relax!
The same way as you've been talking to her online.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment