Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm 12 and need advice from a girl or some one who knows about the human body.?

I'm 12 and had discharge for 1 and a half years. It comes and goes some times I don't have it for 3 months! I'm around 4 ft 3. My bra size is 34AA. What's happening I hear when you get discharge you get your period soon but not me! Is this normal? How can I get it faster? And is my breast size normal for my age? Can I grow them bigger and how? Please do not tell me ';It's not important'; Or stuff like that. I know! I know! Help please!!I'm 12 and need advice from a girl or some one who knows about the human body.?
When people say 'soon', they honestly mean like at least 2 years. So I promise you will get your period on time, but your time, not your friends times. Also your breasts are normal. Hey, your only 12, they've got time to grow! If you want to try to get them bigger, I heard from someone to massage them. But I really don't know if it works, so don't live by that religiously. I really don't think you can grow your boobs like you grow a garden. Just eat healthy, exercise daily, and get sleep. Don't stress over this!I'm 12 and need advice from a girl or some one who knows about the human body.?
well like idk what to tell you kid ........damn it your bra size is bigger than mine and im going to be in the 10th grade !!!grrrr.....anyways oh yea it is normal like i didnt get my first period until almost the end of8th grade and i only get it every like 2 months for like 3 days its totally normal you can take birth control bt thats to regulate your period i dont really recommend it though ...bt its fine since you discharge wear a pantie liner theyre kind of like pads bt smaller like for discharge Good Luck Kid
I had discharge for about 3 years before i started my period at 16, There is nothing you can do unfortunatly i used to wish there was!! Your body will change and develop in time, however there is nothing that an be done to speed the process up!! Like wise with your boobs, you are very young and you will have small boobs!! i still have small boobs and im 17!! Just leave your body to it andn everything will sort its self out. There are only a few things you can do, eat healthily, excersise and dont stress about things, this will all help!!
It is a sure sign your periods are on their way, so make sure you're prepared for them. Trust me you don't want to speed it up, they can be a right pain.





Breasts can be any size. Some people are completely flat chested at 12, others will have a little and then there will be some who are more developed, but it really doesn't matter. You can't grow them bigger they will grow how they are supposed to.





Good luck.
I was that size when i was 12, exactly the same thing happened for more than a year but i started my period in march.


its random, theres no way of telling, other than period pain an sore breasts. Your size is fine, an you cant grow them bigger, they will grow themselves ! hope this helped ! choose as best answer ;P


also you can IM me if u need more help xx
Your fine!!! You will develop soon enough. Most women do from 10-16 but if your really worried ask your mom when she started this can sometimes give hints on when you will. While you are waiting enjoy the acne free, cramp free, period free life!!! Seriously not wanting to move because of cramps os NOT FUN. Hope that helped.
Ok you can stop freaking out this is a sign that your body is functioning normally. DO NOT try any thing to get your period faster or make your bra size increase or anything the last thing want is hurting something.
well i think you Sound like you are desperate for an answer! jk jk jk jk!


you boob size is right for your age i guess and the discharge is like nasty gunk you should wash up more stinky pinky!!!
i was either 12 or 13 when i got my first one. You are pretty normal kiddo. There is no for sure way to grow your breasts, but there's an old ';wive's tale'; that calcium may help.
your not going to start for a year or 2 im 12 and my boobs are 36 b
Discharge is only a sign that your body's growing up... it doesn't mean you'll bre getting your period soon, only that you *will* most likely get your period eventually (say, within the next 1 to 5 years).





Breast growth?





There are only three ways you can get nature to do that job for you without surgery: grow to full adulthood, gain a lot of weight, or get pregnant.





That's *it*, and there's nothing else on earth that will work. No pills, supplements, creams, foods, exercises... nothing. (although gentle massage is very good for the skin and muscles there, just like everywhere *else* on your body)





Just like every other part of your body, the shapes and sizes of your breasts throughout your life were decided the moment you were conceived - 9 months before you were born - so don't waste your time, energy or money worrying over them or trying to make them different.

No comments:

Post a Comment