Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone give me some advice? About a girl...?

Well, I have kind of been with this girl for about a year now. We only talked on MSN mainly though up until like 2 months ago. And when we first hungout we kissed for hours and did some other stuff and said we loved each other etc. Don't want to get into that but yeah. So we thought we were going to be official and be together. Thats the way we want it to be and we have wanted it to be for a long time now. Last 2 weeks though have been different we have hung out at parties which were at her house and this was like 2 or 3 times within the last 2 weeks. And for some reason she has been not talking to me and leaving whenever I come near her like shes not interested at all. Yet everything was going so awesome until just lately. So we are pretty much in a fight right now and haven't been talking because she told me that she just wants to be friends the other day even though I know deep down she knows that we should be together right now and be together forever. She is just frustrated with me or something I can see it. But she won't tell me whats wrong and when I try to talk to her she just says to forget about it and stop talking about it etc. And last thing she told me was that we will talk about it more next week. So i dunno what that means. So yeah, Basically things have been really different lately and I have no idea why because she won't tell me and If i don't do something quick things will be over and I can't let that happen because I know she is the one, Cause i can't stop thinking about her and I can't go without talking to her for 24 hours. And i know shes the same way, well up until the last couple weeks anyways. So this is a big problem and I have no idea what I'm doing and I've completely lost control. So if anyone can help me win her back somehow, please tell me what I can do. ThanksCan someone give me some advice? About a girl...?
seems like you've got good feelings for her. but she might have lost interest. i know if i was like that with a guy i wouldn't ignore him unless i was avoiding an uncomfortable subject or a breakup, or she might not want to hurt you. i don't know how old you are.. so... i can't answer all the way. you should try to get her to talk to you more, when she says forget about it, tell her no i care about you i want to know whats wrong. make her feel needed and special.Can someone give me some advice? About a girl...?
ok honestlyshe could just be losing intrest you. like its really hard to here cuz you think shes the one and stuff. which i understand cuz i have been through that before. but you cant seem to desprate. and all good relationships have there bad times its weather or not you can make it through them together. but they say if you love something let it go. she could just be confused on not knowing what she wasnt. but try to give her some space so if your really what she wants then by her having space she will relize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment