Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on a girl?

My best friend is a girl i went to high school with and i have grown to really like her. I am in the army and she goes to college about 5 hours away from me. I am getting ready to go to a school on monday. I really want to tell her before i leave, but dont know if i should because i dont want her to feel uncomfortable around me. I get the feeling everytime we hang out that she likes me to. If you think i should tell her how should i do it, because i would rather do it in person but wont be able to go home for monthsI need some advice on a girl?
Aww that's sweet. I think the best way, since she's probably been waiting 4 u 2 ask her out, is just 2 casually say something like, ';Do you want 2 go grab a coffee?'; ((or something, breakfast, lunch, etc)) And then wen u both have ur food or w/e u got, i think she myt have gotten the point, and if she still hasnt then say something like, ';I know i have 2 go 2 the army soon, but, um I rlly like u.'; ((Hehe, i know thatll be hard)) Hope this helps!I need some advice on a girl?
just say buy and tell her i will really miss you and can i ask you a question and she says sure you tell her we have been years together and i always see you in front of me and i really don't know how to say this i will say it and you think about and answer me when i return ok i love and i like you a lot anddon'tt be angry and think about it and don't worry i wont be disappointed from your opinion or replay just say whats in your heart.





just try it dude





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment