Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi, can anyone give me some advice with this girl??

Hey...Ok, well basically ive liked this girl for a while now and we get on really well at college and stuff. Nd i never got the chance to tell her that i liked her face to face so i did it over bebo. I reget this now and wish that id spoken to her. Well anyhow thats in the past now and i cant change that, but she replied sayin that she was very flattered and values our friendship loads and loads. what is your opinion on this...is it a definate no?, is there anychance?, and what do i do next?


Thanks xHi, can anyone give me some advice with this girl??
It sounds like she just wants to be your friend....sorry dude =/Hi, can anyone give me some advice with this girl??
I am sorry because you seem like a great guy, but she really isn't into you that way. But at least she was nice about it and didn't string you along, and now you can go find the girl that is right for you.
i'd say its probably a no.
I think that as of when she said she was flattered and valued your friendship she was thinking no. But as you get to know each other better that might change, you never know!
I think you need to move on. Anytime a woman tells you she's flattered AND values your friendship, then she just wants to be friends.
the words ';values our friendship'; seem discouraging. I would just act normal around her and see if she brings it up. If not, ask her ';what she thought about the conversation you had over the internet'; - see what she says.
if she said just that, its a no. I was in the same situation as you, but I did not ever tell her, I decided our friendship was too valuable to risk. Its a decision I do not regret. I expect she feels the same way about yours, I know you are disappointed, but if she means what she says, you have a friend for life.
she basically wants to wait a while and she mite not feel the same about you, mate. she could possibly be already with someone.
ok if she didnt say she liked u back its cus she dont like u that way...she likes u as a friend....


so if she said that she wont change her mind...


so look for another girl..sorry...
It appears to me that she adores her friendship with you and does not want that to end. If she wanted somthing to go on she would have told you then that she feels the same ,she is letting you know that she is flatterd and thinks it is a nice jesture, But hang in there she may want more later but right now she is content being friends
Well, she said FRIENDSHIP, so I think there's a chance that she might not be interested. But there IS a chance that she is, so just ask her again because girls aren't clear sometimes. OR better yet, wait until you see that she makes some moves on you to show that she is interested but was just misinterpreted. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment