Thursday, July 29, 2010

Could someone give me some advice on a girl i am dating.?

So i started dating Whitney a black girl on this forum.





She is a rampant sex addict who i can barely contain. thankfully i take vitamin E supplements, have good stamina and have been blessed.





but when we go out she is loud and constantly getting into fights in the street. When she is angry she moves her head from side to side when saying each syllable. Her clothes are far to tight and she is busting out at the seems. I offered her some mayo with her fried chicken and i may have well have pulled a gun on her the look she gave me





She wants kids with me although we have only been dating a few weeks. I think she has more but they are all in care





MY QUESTION IS





1. am i dating a stereotype i am not sure please check her answers and tell me if she is





Thanks





Your valuable contributions pleaseCould someone give me some advice on a girl i am dating.?
LOL, omg Monkey, you're so crazy.Could someone give me some advice on a girl i am dating.?
lol....a joke....hahaha
I thought we were exclusive...?





:s








edit: awwk (: my cyber heart is yours monkey %26lt;3
i would say maybe and best ting to do would talk to her and if that doesn't work then you will have to break up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment