Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girl problems..kinda need advice?

ok so here it is i have been with this girl for almost seven months i love her i really do...i have seen her about ten times in those seven months..she lives an hour away...i met her at a juvenile detention center and we fell in love ...in the beginning of our relationship i found out that she cheated on me and i stayed with her now i havent been able to trust her 100% but i do trust her...i miss her and havent seen her in months but i know that this girl could be the one i spend forever with its just so hard tryin to keep the distance from gettin to us...what should i doGirl problems..kinda need advice?
You might be holding on to something that in the end might not work...If you guys only live an hour away from each other why can't you see her more often?? Does she try to see you??Girl problems..kinda need advice?
Well if you really trust this person, you should either move closer to her or her moving with you. One of the hardest thing is having a long distance relationship but if you think she is worth it,i say you both me each other half way because is not fair one sacrificing and the other one not. I say you both talk about it before you making a big decision.
first of all if she cheated on you once she will do it again and second..why would you want to be with someone who hurts you? find someone else..someone who cares about you...trust me...you will find someone and fall in love all over..
Well just try to think things through.Yeah every relationship is not perfect but, be careful. Because sometimes love can blind you. I used to think I was in love and that my boyfriend at the time was the one, but he ended up cheating on me. Eventhough my ex and I talked about trusting eachother%26lt; I thought I can trust him again and he did the same thing again and YES! there is a problem with long distance. People get lonely and sometimes they want excitement and when their ';hubby'; is not here they take advantage evethough they claim they love them.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment