Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl problem - Whats your advice?

I met this ';entertainer'; in Orlando in July. We both are 22. I spent about 6000 on her during this 1 month. I came back to my college in PA. I promised her I would visit her soon and often. Since August 1st, we have consistently talked over the phone. She asked for money a couple of times and I sent her about 1000 more through western union. I went to see her again for 2 days on my birthday in September 3rd week. I gave her a 1000 more for a day just coz I loved her. We would talk on the phone and she would be all ';baby, I love you'; etc. This weekend, on Oct. 7th 06, she asks me to give her 500 to pay her rent or she will be kicked out. I got it from my bro and gave her and told her since its my brothers', to pay it back. She now has not called me since sunday, Oct. 8th or picked up my calls. Last night, I called her 12 times in 12 hours, once every hour just to get a hold of her. Tonite I plan on calling her once every 30 minutes.


AM I HARASSING HER?


wHAT SHOULD I IN THIS SITUATION?


Additional DetailsGirl problem - Whats your advice?
Dude! Obsess much?





Cut and run - big lesson learned.Girl problem - Whats your advice?
RULE NUMBER ONE-NEVER GIVE ur girl money,she soon will take advantage of it. YOu've created a goldgigger.
Just call her on friday and see if she's there. Try once or twice a day, not once every 30 minutes! You should not be giving her this much money, she may be using you. If she breaks up with you make her give you some of the money back
that must have been some damn good head....u just tricked off major...first u giving her all ur money and u shoulda been using that money for school...she ran ur account dry and u go get it from ur brother and u tell her she has to pay it back...if she said ok then it really wasnt her intention of doing anything of that sort...now she not returning phone calls or txt.....she did to u what u let her do she saw u was easy to take advantage of and thats what she did...u not gonna see that money ever again or for that matter her too........sorry
no you're not harassing her, I say you need to hire sum big girl to kick her *** and get your money
I'm sorry, but she's using you! I know it's going to be hard to get over her, but you are gonna have to try. You're in college. You've got your whole life ahead of you. One day you are gonna look back and be glad it's over. As for the money for your brother, sorry, you will be stuck with that bill!





By the way, I'd stop calling, she could be recording all of this and get you for harassment.





If you have evidence of all the moneys borrowed/given, save it. You might want it in the future in case you want to take her to small claims court.





Good Luck!
sorry lover boy that is a form of harassment...she is using you...I would not call her...you invested so much time and money in to her and she returns the favor by not even picking up the phone...She's so rude....I am available and I'm a skinny hot girl from Texas..oh yeah and I'm not a gold digger...





alyssab1984@yahoo.com
You should forget her.
dude, she's taking all your money. how can you love her? hey, what college do you go to in PA?? email me.
I hate to break it to you, but, she was using you for money. I'm sorry you lost faith in women but not all of us are like her. Please try not to call her, yes it is harassment. If I were you, I'd leave her alone and file a law suit against her. Take her to Judge Judy.
oh wow...let me just say i think u r such a sweetheart. But i will tell u this...do not give her money ever again. Sounds like shes been using you...and i kno some guys do or give n e thing to the one they love..which is sweet...but that is too much! it will be hard but trust me the best thing i think u can do is just start ignoring her like she is ignoring you right now.....and i bet she will call u. That was really rude of her to even ask for that amount of money...some girls will take advantage of sweet guys they know will give them money. But im telling hun...dont let her no more!


i wish u the best of luck!
Honey, put your wallet away, and if she wants you, she will come to you! But it sounds like to me some gold diggin' ***** has broke your heart and I would truly love to beat a couple grand out of her a_s.....her kind make it hard for the good gals left out there who want to be in a loving relationship!
I tell you what....send me $10,000 and I'll give you the answer...you sucker.
dude watch wen u get girls man they just amde u a goldigger its obvious she used u sorry man
You need to wake and realize she played you. I think you know that.
she was using and u need to get of her it is not good for u to dwell on this. Cut your losses and leave her the hell alone! find a good woman that don't want anything from u but U! Don't ever give a girl u just met money!!
I dont think she can sue you, but she is using you like crazy! Can't you see that? Stop givin her so much money
I know you are hurting right now, but you will soon see how lucky you are to be rid of her. You are obviously a very kind person with a deep capacity for love and she took advantage of that to get money and other things out of you. Please, instead of calling her, call a friend or family member, have someone come stay with you for a couple of days and help you through the worst of it. You are a strong, bright young man, you can go on and will find a great girl worthy of all the things (emotional not just financial) you have to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment