Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm in College and need advice about this girl I've been exclusive with for 4 months...Help please!?

Ok, So we've been exclusive (hooking up with only each other) for 4 months. About 2 months ago she told me her ex boyfriend that she dated for almost 2 years is telling her how much he misses her and how he wants to make it work again...She had cheated on him when they were together and dating. She tried to make it work with him for a whole year and I guess he was just emotionally hurt by it he never really let her back in. But now he's knocking at her door again and its been over a year since they were officially dating.


However, at the end of summer they hooked up and had sex. Then she met me and ever since we've been together she hasn't been with anyone else. We used to fight a lot and argue in the beginning and we never really figured it would go anywhere. Well now....here we are and i've fallen in love with this girl. I think about her all the time and she says she cares about me a lot.


It bothers me when she's with him but I figure if I want to be with her I need to fight for her. I don't mind getting hurt because she's worth it to me but at the same time I wish I could read her mind.


She says when she's with me she knows it is what she wants. but when she is with him she gets confused again. I would do anything for this girl and she knows that.


She doesn't kiss, sleep, or mess around with anyone but me But all i ever do is think that she is gonna get back with her Ex boyfriend.


Any advice or suggestions at all on this would be appreciated.


I'm crazy about her.


thank you!I'm in College and need advice about this girl I've been exclusive with for 4 months...Help please!?
Ok if u really love her and she really loves u no one could break yall apart, show her how much u luv her and want to be with her. Suprise her with flowers or take her out to a nice dinner, girls eat that crap up, i know i do. The more u let it bother u the more those thoughts might come true, stop focusing on the ex and just focus on u and her. If yall really love eachother then ts ment to be. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment