Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do you give relationship advice to the girl you love?

My girlfriend broke up with me 3 months ago. It was a little awkward at first, but soon we were good friends again, though I've never stopped loving her. We're able to confide everything to each other and give each other comfort and advice.





In those three months she started going out with a guy, but now she says she sees him more as a friend but is afraid to break up with him because it'll hurt him. Then she tells me she's falling in love with me again, and yesterday we were kissing before we knew it, and she says she doesn't regret cheating on him. We're basically having a relationship only the two of us know about.





She still hasn't broken up with him. She probably should, but she hates making people feel bad. So how am I supposed to give advice w/o appearing biased in my favor? Help us out, please?





And PLEASE don't judge her. She's having a really tough family life and that's probably why she's confused about relationships.How do you give relationship advice to the girl you love?
Well what I'd do is sorta give her more confidence and tell her that she should tell him sooner because if she doesn't and the other guy finds out then he'll be more hurt knowing that she cheated on him than breaking up with him. So tell her that and make her say it more nicely you know like: Hey well the truth is really truely think your a good person though the problem is is that I only see us as being friends. Make sure she doesn't say ';but'; because then its like saying you nice but your not right for me and it sounds like the thing you said before doesn't matter. If you know what I mean. So tell her not to stress. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment