Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need a Girls advice Question inside?

Should I call this girl I like that I said some hurtful to like 2 months ago,she told me it might take some time for her to forgive me, im just wondering weather it has been enough time yet I haven't talked to her sense then in would like to make things right between us if she would talk to me.....So girls what you think?Need a Girls advice Question inside?
Depends on what you said...but you can call. Girls also like to know you care...so call!Need a Girls advice Question inside?
that depends on what you said...somethings are harder to forgive then others...but its nice to know u want to make things better between u and her... tell us more information
Yes call her. You shouldn't have done whatever you did in the first place
yeah, call her and then apologize like crazy...if thats what your asking

No comments:

Post a Comment