Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on this girl. Help?

Well, I met her in September and we've become good friends. And I have had a HUGE crush on her. But, sometimes it seems like she's flirting with me or ignoring me. For example, at almost everything I say she laughs at when I'm trying to be funny even when it's not supposed to be. I know she doesn't like me, cause she's talked to me about who she likes. And then an example of ignoring me is after school is when she gives everyone a hug goodbye but not me. I don't care about the hug, but she doesn't even look at me when she leaves. The last time I went in to give her a hug, she backed away and left. And also, what should I do to be better friends with to maybe eventually turn into a relationship? Also, what should I do to let her know I really care? Any advice would help. By the way, she knows I like her.I need some advice on this girl. Help?
if she know you like her, and she doesn't like you back, she's using you for your niceness, trust me, i've seen this happen a lot!!!I need some advice on this girl. Help?
im a girl but i have the same prob with this guy, tell her how u feel ..good lcuk
Try and make it seem like you are not into her as much anymore, if that doesn't work then just don't bother like that and just be friends, if that even works. You will have crushes on other gals
first thing you need to know, i am a girl, therefore i know how girls work. she likes you. she talks about other guys in front of you to make you jealous, likewise for why she doesn't hug you. flirt with her, tell her she's pretty, tell her you like her smile, and make a move.
heyy!! sounds like ur in a tough position!! well i think tht she might like u 2 but she might b afraid tht if u guys get 2gether and it doesnt work out and u break up tht it would b awkward between u and ur friendship would b lost!! but i hope evrything works out!!
she's not into you and she knows you're into her. let it go and just be her friend.
She probably backs away from you because she might feel a little shy or uncomfortable. So take it easy for a while and talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment