Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl trouble! I need advice!?

ok well i really like this girl and i hung out with her over the weekend and i got really drunk and then she was sober and she started making out with me and she new that i liked her, but now she tells me she only wants to be friends. what can i do to get her to like me?Girl trouble! I need advice!?
dont get her to like you. you could propose the whole friends with benefits thing. obviously she would at least be interested in that, just let her know that if she doesnt want this to go anywhere its ok. ive been here and friends with benefits is fun!Girl trouble! I need advice!?
Nothing. You can't make the heart want what it doesn't want. Find a nice girl who won't play with your mind like that...and here's a thought...don't get drunk!
ok she may be just upset but if you want to really know the reason why ask her over the phone or face to face but its highly possible tat she feels dirty
how old are you? trust me u dont need this kind of trouble until u like 20 sumthin

No comments:

Post a Comment