Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wow. I need some advice for my girl!!! ?

So, as I was talkin to one of my girlfriends last night she started bawlin like no other. Of course, like the good friend I am, I told her to come over so we could have a little chat. Okay so shortly after I became pregnant (yay!) she did too. Her and her man were having a lot of trouble so around the end of August early September she slept with another man and got her period a couple days after that so she thought she was alright. She ended up having to go to the hospital at the end of September for some problems, did a blood test and the pregnancy test was negative. And then got her period again. Well she ended up not getting her period in mid-late October when she is usually supposed to. So my question issss... is there any possible way that the ';one night stand'; can be the father even though she had a blood test done and it was negative? Or how about the whole ovulation thing?? I'm pregnant myself but I don't have to worry about stuff like this so I'm a little confused myself. Any REAL and honest answers will help. I don't want lil 14 year olds giving me cold answers on here.





Thanks!Wow. I need some advice for my girl!!! ?
Pregnancy tests are extremely accurate so if she got her blood tested and had two periods it's highly doubtful the one night stand is the father now.Wow. I need some advice for my girl!!! ?
Wow, that is scary... That happened to a friend of mine. She was pretty worried. Not sure if its possible, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was. I guess you have to wait and see who the baby looks like... :) Good luck to your friend!!
It's very unlikely that the one night stand is the father after she got two periods. Blood tests are very accurate. It is possible though. Just not likely at all!
If she knows her due that she can go to a website and find out when she concieved off her due date
After two periods? Unlikely. An ultrasound can confirm the gestational age of the fetus.
has she had sex with her man any time after the one night stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment