Saturday, July 31, 2010

Okay should i let my girl out on this date with this strange kid she hardly knows do yall have any advice?

okay so my girl brought home this boy and he is really strange and i do not know about him he was eating with his fingers at the dinner table and getting red sauce all over my wife's brand new table let me know if yall should let me let her go out with him or should not, and if yall have any advice let me knowOkay should i let my girl out on this date with this strange kid she hardly knows do yall have any advice?
If she really likes this guy and you don't let her go she'll hate you forever. She has to figure out he own mistakes unfortunately. I wasn't at the dinner table but maybe he was just really nervous (re: the sauce).





Try to convince her to date in social settings like movie theater or restaurant - to get to know him better. Better safe than sorry if you have a gut feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment